Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Movie

After a quiet morning practicing jumping in the pool, I thought that I should take the kids to the movies. They deserved it since they were dragged through administrative tasks this past few days. Alain stayed home to get some work done.

Here we are, mother and two kids in the car going to “Pelican Plaza” for our first movie in Spanish. We went to see “Cars”, and I was thrilled, as you can imagine. Well at least I got to listen to some Walt Disney in Spanish.

On the way out from the theater, there was a inflatable castle-trampoline. Of course, Oscar had to do an Oscar “thing”. First he wanted to go in, but then he did not want to wear the paper bracelet and he put his shoes back on, in sign of defiance. Then he came back, reluctantly put the bracelet, got in, cried the all time and did not want to jump.
I could have killed him so I decided that it was better that he stayed in the trampoline for his own sake.

On the way back, he got a major reprimand, and we start taking away privileges and see how it will work! Or will not… What will he be at 15???! Matthias was also defiant because I was reprimanding his brother. Alliances are nice but you will have to live with the consequences.

No comments: