Today I went to buy books and uniforms for school… This school is very nice, but the curriculum is crazy! The program for pre-K is more advanced that Kindergarden in New York. They have seven books each, homewoek and exercise to do, they will learn to write *both* upper and lower case and will have to master all kinds of logic exercises.Wow, I would be happy if they just agreed to sit down for one hour!
I hope that they exposed children to all these materials without expecting everybody to perform. Otherwise my kids will not graduate from Mexican pre-K.
In the afternoon, I talked to Cecilia at the swimming pool who is the mother of Sofia, a fierce 3 ½ year old, and she was telling me that they start this drilling of writing already at 3!
Okeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy this is going to be really interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment