Today I start my packing : one big travelling bag full of unused clothes for the winter in Playa, some long sleeve t-shirt...yeah right like I have used those!
As every departure is bitter-sweet. We are pretty excited about having launched http://www.myrivieramaya.com/ and to have Julieta nad Vito in the project. Besides hoping it will be a successful endeavour it will give a reason to come back and a contast link to this year in Mexico.
We have our two internet babies this year, hope they will be easier to manage that our two real babies (or big boys at this point).
I feel that with M & O in Mexico we are leaving behing the babies and we are coming back to NY with different people.
Tomorrow Isa, Dirk and the kids will be our last guests and we are planning a trip in Chiapas with them with few stops on the way.
I guess our old/new life is waiting for us! It is almost crazy to think that in 5 weeks we are back....
No comments:
Post a Comment